Sunday, December 26, 2010

Some Favorites

I was browsing through my photo files and found several of my favorite completed (I know....gasp!) cross-stitch projects. I'm pretty sure I have blogged about all of these before, but since it is my blog, I'm gonna share again! :)

Itty bitty frogs that turned into a........
...not a prince, unfortunately, but a pretty neat biscornu
The frogs must have a lily-pad don't ya know - so here's the other side!

Ah, the "Bothered" cross-stitch. I found this in a British cross-stitch magazine and just had to do it! It is framed and has a place of honor on my piano.
I think this is the first cross-stitch project that I ever completed. Although it is simple in design, it is my favorite, and therefore is displayed all year long.
I also discovered several "in progress" photos of cross-stitch projects that I would love to get back to. During the school year however, the energy and focus level to do cross-stitch just hasn't been there. Maybe this summer?

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was nice and low-key, and now I get to look forward to another week before I head back to teach the urchins.

I hope to get some sewing done this week but the only down side is I have apparently moved just right to send my back into muscle spasms....how rude! Kind of hard to lug the sewing machine around when I can't move! Oh well, good thing I already have a Dr.'s appt. scheduled for tomorrow. Hopefully I can get an ultra-sound treatment in as well, as they tend to help.

Maybe this is my hint to pull out some of those unfinished cross-stitch projects.....hmmm....now which one should I start back up? Decisions, decisions.....


Well, thanks for stopping. Take Care and Come Again! - Elizabeth

1 comment:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Your cross stitch projects are really nice. I love the frogs.