Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

When I was 16 years old, I was fortunate to be able to go on a Music and Drama Missions trip to Eastern Europe. Needless to say, it was a life changing experience, of which I am still realizing it's effects!

During this trip, I was part of what was called the "Forgiven Mime". To me, this picture is the "essence" of that mime.

No matter how many "nails" I drive into my life, He is still there to hold me up, love me, accept me as I am, and to give me more chances then anyone ever deserves. And thankfully, it is all because of what my Lord did for me on the very first Easter.

So whether you Believe or not, I wish you a Happy Easter, and May God Bless! - Elizabeth

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Great inspirational words. Have a wonderful and blessed day. Happy Easter!