Thursday, June 9, 2016

It's been a LONG time!

It's been over 2 years since I've posted. TWO YEARS!!

I can't say that a whole lot has happened in those 2 years. Still busy teaching K-12 vocal music, and doing my best to be crafty when time allows.

I did just have my gall bladder out and have developed vertigo - both of which have not been a fun experience. Hopefully I can get this body of mine back to "normal"!

Here are some things I've done since I last posted:
 Pink Hat: made for a 7 year old battling cancer

 White Hat: made for a 7 year old battling cancer

 Broomstick Lace: a wisp (work in slow progress), but at least I can say I can do broomstick lace!

 Punch-needle Santa: done and framed :)



 Set of embroidered Seasonal Angels: Finally Completed!

 Pink Washcloth: first attempt at cables

Mittens!


Glittens! Got brave after making mittens, and tried a pair of finger-less mittens.


There's even more, I just can't find pictures at the moment! 

I did have to say goodbye to my kittywomp, Mollie. That's been over 2 years ago as well. She truly was a brat-of-a-calico-cat, but she was my brat, and there are times I still miss her.


That's all for now. I plan to get a few crafty things done over this summer's break - hopefully I'll blog about them. Yeah, I know, I said that over 2 years ago. :)  Take care - Elizabeth

No comments: