Sunday, January 16, 2011

Product of Procrastination

Another Dish Cloth....not rag... (Hi Heckety!). 

Rather than do all of the things I should have been doing, like laundry, dishes, cleaning the house, oh and lesson plans, let's not forget those lovely things....I chose to try out another dish cloth pattern. 

I was in a crafty mood but needed something to do that:
  1. Did not require a lot of time.  I did need to get to some of the previously mentioned chores.
  2. Very few tools. I was lazy! I didn't want to drag the machine or fabric out.
  3. Required little brain power. What? Think? Ummm, not today thank you! (I even cheated and did not add the final 2 rows!...don't tell anyone!)
And ta-da, instant gratification.  :)

Thanks for stopping!  Come again, and take care! - Elizabeth

No comments: