Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Remembered the Camera!

Here are the pictures of my latest projects.

My curved seams wall hanging:


Still needs a few borders, but I don't think I did too bad considering I traced the template onto the plastic, then the fabric, cut and sewed this much in approx. 4-5 hours.

And

Nima at http://madetotreasure.blogspot.com/ offered this very cute hat pincushion for free and my mother hinted strongly that she wanted one! What we do for our mothers!

Here is my variation, but be sure to go check out Nima's site to sneak a peak at all the other hats out there!
Side View

Top View

Well, that's all for now!

Happy crafting, and thank you all so much for taking the time to leave comments! I visit you all often, but I am TERRIBLE at leaving you comments - just know that you are appreciated and checked in on often :)

Take Care - Elizabeth

4 comments:

Nima said...

wow...that looks very pretty and classic....thank you so much for taking time to work with my pattern.

Pearlin J said...

yours turned out so cute.Love the colour and embellishments

SARITHA@RAINBOWBUNTING said...

Lovely hat!!the cute little flower band and the folded front part with a button..Cuteness!!

Rhoda said...

I think that quilt turned out great! Curved piecing isn't that hard if you pin, pin, pin. Your hat is cute too. My sister-in-law made one similar to that for me years ago. She has since passed on and I love having it.